Tuesday, September 10, 2013

NARS Sin Blush Photos&Cheek Swatch!

NARS Sin is one of my favorite blushes of all time. I find myself reaching for this blush more than any other. This shade ends up going well with so many different makeup looks.
Sin is a plum color with fine gold shimmer running through it. It is absolutely beautiful. The quality of NARS blush is great. The texture is so smooth and very easy to blend. It doesn't go patchy on the skin. I feel like this blush looks expensive. I love it.
0.16oz of product for $28
You can purchase at:
http://www.narscosmetics.com

-If you're wondering, I'm wearing MAC Rebel lipstick in the photo and Naked Lunch on the inner part of lids and inner corner. Then Satin Taupe on the outer parts of the eye and lower lashline. 

Check out the swatches and let me know what you think!

xxErika

10 comments:

  1. Nice color, looks good on you.

    Keep in touch,
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade looks lovely ! loved the colour of the lipstick too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shade...Hopefully I can afford a NARS make-up soon :)

    http://nomorestarsrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always try ebay. I've found some great deals on there. ;)

      Delete
  4. Looks like a winner to me. I have never tried Sin!! I love MAC"S Naked Lunch and Satin Taupe though...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try it. I bet you will lovw it! ;)

      Delete