Monday, September 16, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag! A look at July, August & September!

Ipsy is an amazing beauty sample site that sends you 5 delux and full size beauty samples for $10 a month.
I had Birchbox for 2 years and I decided to switch to Ipsy because ipsy sends you more makeup than anything. Birchbox sent more skincare. Plus the products from Ipsy are  bigger, but keep in mind Birchbox sends more high end products.
Ipsy lets you take a quiz to determine what products are more suited for you and your skin. Ipsy is worth it! For $10 a month you are definitely getting more for your money.

Please use my link if you decide to subscribe!
Here's the link:  http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hhzj26bs80ni13dv

When you become a member,  you can share your link anywhere and when someone signs up using your link, you will recive extra beauty products in your bags! :)
The bags that the products come in are very pretty. You can use them for makeup or anything you want!

Check out the photos below of my last 3 ipsy bags. I'm very happy with the products!

Here's a link to my Youtube Video with a slide show of Looks and photos from my September bag if you wanna watch:            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4g7ot5pabk



No comments:

Post a Comment