Friday, September 27, 2013

Colgate SlimSoft VoxBox Review! Free products From Influenster!

I wanted to share an amazing site that lets you receive products to review!  Here's what I received from Influenster, and my honest review of the products!

Check out Influenster!
http://www.Influenster.com

I just received a  Colgate SlimSoft VoxBox. I received a Colgate SlimSoft toothbrush,  Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste and Colgate Total Advanced Mouthwash.

The Slimsoft toothbrush is very soft but powerful. The shape allows me to reach in the back. I love it!

The Colgate Advanced Total Mouthwash is one of the best because it has every benefit you need. It keeps my breath fresh for longer.

The Colgate Advanced Toothpaste has all the benefits you need. What I like about it the most is how well it cleans my teeth, but its also sensitive at the same time. A lot of toothpastes burn my mouth, but this one doesn't.

I would highly recommended these products. Colgate has been my favorite brand for years!

Also, go check out influenster if you would like to receive full products like these to review!

Thanks for Reading!
xxErika

No comments:

Post a Comment