Thursday, September 19, 2013

BH Cosmetics 26 Color Neutral Eyeshadow and Blush Pallet. 12 pc pink Brush Set. Review!

Bh Cosmetics 26 Neutral Eyeshadow and Blush Pallet- This is an amazing pallet. I always review things I like and give my honest opinion! I cannot stress enough how great this is!  I bought this for $11. There was a sale on it. Its originally $20, but they almost always have a sale going on. The sale for this pallet right now is $14.
The shades are so pigmented and they have a great variety of mattes and shimmer. I even found a few MAC dupes! There is a dupe for Coppering,  Trax and Satin Taupe!
The blushes are very nice. The only blush with low pigmentation is the lightest shade. You can use that one as a highlighter!

Bh Cosmetics 12 pc Pink Brush Set- I was so suprised at how good these brushes were for only costing $14. Makeup brushes are pretty expensive and you are getting a good bit for a decent price. They are soft, very durable and I love how they apply. I would highly recommend these, especially if you are on a budget and want to get the best brushes for the lost price.
I wanted to see what all the hype was about and if bh cosmetics was worth it...and YES they are!

Bh Cosmetics website:
http://www.bhcosmetics.com


Here's a link to my video Review on youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUUdXxvmoQ




Check out the photos and swatches! Let me know what you think!

xxErika


2 comments:

  1. This palette looks great. The colors are so pretty! I have never tried any BH products but this post makes me want to try some! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! The colors are pigmented and are so beautiful! Plus I love how they always have such good discounts! ;) thank you Shalunya!

    ReplyDelete