Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lunchables Jr. Review! Plus How I got sent these free snacks for my children!

I have an account on Crowdtap. http://www.crowdtap.com  They are a Word Of Mouth site that lets major brands hand out some of their new products so customers can test them before the company starts selling them. They sent me a box of lunchables jr.'s and all i have to do is review the product for them on Crowdtap!
They sent me Teddy Bear Picnic. This has peanut butter, apple peices and Teddy grams. This is the one my daughter is eating in the photo! She loves it!  Its a fun way to get kids to eat healthy.
They also sent Blueberry Bonanza. This has Blueberry peices, cheese-its and minni nilla wafers. My kids thought this was delicious!

Tick-Tak-Snack:
Set up a game of tick-tak-toe with mini Nilla Wafers, Teddy grams or Honey Gram sticks!

Give these snacks a try. I know your kids will love them! Head over to Crowdtap and check it out if you would like to get products for a quick review! Im glad I've got a chance to share it with you guys!

xxErika

7 comments:

  1. That is too cute and cool for the little tots! I would love to check this out to try for my 19 month old son! Thank you so much for sharing! Beauty junkie mommies unite! lol! <3

    xoxo

    myprettyobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I forgot to mention, your daughter is absolutely PRECIOUS! <3

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you! How sweet! :)

      Delete
  2. You're welcome! I've only been on crowdtap for a few weeks and already got sent free products to try. Its a great site. These snacks are amazing. My kids love them! Thanks for the lovely comment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really great to know! I signed up on the website after I read your post! It seems really fun and interesting to do those tasks!

      Are you a member of Influenster? If not, please let me know and I'll send you an invite! You take surveys, submit reviews on everyday products and based on your score, you get selected to receive VoxBoxes filled with products to test out for free as well!

      Have a great night! xoxo

      Delete