Friday, August 23, 2013

Nails of the Day! Accent Nail!

Nail polish I'm wearing:
Essie -Mink Muffs
Accent Nail: Color Club -London Calling

Accent Nails are very trendy and a easy way to add color and fun to your style.
I love these two colors together. They really compliment eachother.
Essie and Color Club are two great nail polish brands. Essie lasts the longest on my nails compared to any other polish.
I bought this Essie polish from Target for $8.
My Color Club polish came in a birchbox. The full size of this is also $8 but I have found sets of four of the Color Club small polishes at marshalls for $5. What a great deal.
If you're wondering the app I used for Bokeh, I use Pics Art to edit my photos.

Thanks for reading!
xxErika

2 comments:

  1. I Like the green one.

    My recent post
    http://www.candycrow.com/2013/08/revlon-eyeliner-pencil-swatches-and.html

    ReplyDelete