Sunday, August 18, 2013

My favorite lotion EVER! Queen Helene Coco Butter - Hand and Body Lotion

Queen Helene Coco Butter lotion is my favorite lotion ever! I use this every single day all over my body. I have used many lotions in the past but nothing compared to the way this makes my skin look.

-This lotion has natural coco butter and lanolin in it which is very good for moisture-starved skin.
- Natural protection against drying effects of sun and wind.
-Helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles! I have been using this for years and its so nice to be putting something that diminishes wrinkles all over my skin everyday.
-Relieves itchy stretched skin from pregnancy.

This lotion is so good for your skin. There's so many high priced lotions with tons of fragrance that are good but in my opinion, I love how natural this lotion is and the results I've got from this lotion over the years is exactly what I was looking for. I love my skin and I owe it to this coco butter!
This isn't as thick as an actual coco butter either so its not greasy, so don't worry about that.
The best thing about this lotion is the price! This cost me $2.30 and I'm getting 32 oz. What a great deal!
I buy mine at Dollar General and Walmart!

I had to share my favorite lotion with you, if you're looking for a new lotion, give this one a try!
I'd love to hear some of your favorites!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Following you now. Also, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Details here: http://voraciousreviewsforyou.blogspot.ie/2013/08/liebster-awards.html

    Hope you participate! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review, seems like a great product.

    ReplyDelete