Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ciaté Corrupted Neon Manicure Nail Kit Review | Photos & Nail Looks!

Im in love with these Ciaté nailpolishes. The kit Im goong to be talking about comes with 3 bottles. 
-The first one is a pink neon polish that glows under UV lights/Blacklights.
-The second bottle is neon glitter. You can dust some on top of whichever nails you want. I just did the ring finger for an accent nail.
The last bottle is a top coat. It seals everything into place. It lets the neon and glow shine through if you are going anywhere with a blacklight that would be fun, but it also looks amazing on its own without glowing.   

I love the packaging and they last amazing. I put the topcoat over the glitter, but if you want the glitter to be more noticable than dont. Just make sure your nails are wet so it sticks well. I find when I add the top coat it really takes away from how pretty the glitter is.

This kit is sold at Sephora and its around $25 but I got mine at a Cosmoprof store for $10. If you dont know what Cosmoprof is, its a store that sales nail and hair products for cheaper, but you will need someone with a cosmetology license to get you in.

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions please ask. Go have a look at my pictures I used with these nail polishes!

Let me know what you think!
xxErika💕

No comments:

Post a Comment