Monday, May 26, 2014

MAC Cyber Lipstick!

MAC Cyber Lipstick is a deep purple/black shade. It is supposed to be a satin but it feels more like a glaze to me. I find it will just smudge off so easily.
The Color is amazing and the way I wear it is do one layer then blot with a tissue, then do another layer again until I make a stain.
Then it does last amazing.

This lipstick can be very wearable if you keep the rest of the face minimal.
Maybe make it all about the lips and lashes.

You dont have to be gothic to wear a color like this. This can actually be made very chic and modern if you wear it like I said.

I would highly recommend this lipstick even tho I said it smudges, there is just no other shade ive found as gorgeous. So its worth it. Just make sure you wear it like a stain so it will stay put.

This lipstick costs around $15 and
You can find this lipstick at:
http://www.maccosmetics.com

I also did a youtube video showing more pictures of the lipstick again up close with lip swatches:
http://www.youtube.com/erikasschannel

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions about the lipstick just leave me a comment and I would be happy to answer!

xxErika

No comments:

Post a Comment