Friday, May 9, 2014

How to heal cracked feet and heels, fast and easy!

How to heal cracked and callous feet, fast and easy!

I had a freind from Syria tell me this trick, use Vaseline or in my case Blue Goo cream on your feet. Put your socks on and sleep in them all night. I use the aloe Infused socks, which I got at Dollar general but they sell them at any store. I also bought the 'Blue Goo Cracked Heels and Hand Cream' from Dollar General.
This is the best cream I have ever used. It is infused with EMU oil & Beeswax.
I tried Vaseline and it worked great but if you are looking for something that works even faster, try the Blue Goo brand.
I was amazed with the results after one night how soft my feet were. You can also use this on your hands, cuticles, any dry areas.
I love this technique because You dont have to scrub your cracked feet or anything like that.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!!
xxErika

No comments:

Post a Comment