Saturday, April 12, 2014

Outfit of The Day! & How to accessorize!

Outfit of The Day! Plus How to                accessorize!

◆Im wearing all Forever21 clothes. I love Forever21. They are stylish, fun, diverse, they have everything clothing wise you are looking for and all at a great price! Most of my clothes come from here so I would highly recommend you check  them out!  You can find them here:
http://www.forever21.com

▶ Since im wearing a plain shirt and just plain jegging, I wanted to do some fun accessories.
- A statement necklace with matching earrings is what ive gone for. If your outfit is plain then a statement (can either be bright, bold or just big) necklace is a great choice. Mine are a light pink color but its still a statement piece bc its so big.
- I decided to wear some pointed toe flats. They are eye catching because they are pointed and a little more dressy but still casual at the same time bc they are a neutral color. It goes well with this outfit. The back of the flats have some pretty silver detailing and a pop of white, that match the shirt.

▶If you are wondering the lipstick im wearing, it is MAC Impassioned and the eyeshadow is Suspect from the naked 2 palette.

Thanks for Reading! Let me know if you would wear this and if it was helpful!
xxErika

2 comments:

  1. This necklace is so pretty...It is so feminine. I love it! It adds such a fun girly touch to your outfit.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I also got this from Forever21 :)

      Delete