Tuesday, June 17, 2014

VowVoxBox Sent free from Influenster to test and share with my social networks.

This is a wedding VoxBox.

I recieved the Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Prefecting cream. 
-This cream is amazing. I have dull skin and ive never seen a moisturizer with luminosity.  Its great for brides because it does so many things in one for your skin. It evens skin tone and erases dark spots. Its oil free so great for all skin types. It is $30 so kind of expensive for drugstore but it is well worth it because it does so much for your skin.

I recieved the tide to go stain stick.
-This is perfect for brides beacuse if you get a stain it will take it right away. Its a must have for all couples getting married and it works like a charm.

I recieved the Sally Hansen Complete Manicure nail polish.
-This is perfect for brides beacuse you dont have to worry about it chipping or comming off. This lasts for 7 to 10 days on me without chipping at all. Its amazing.

I recieved Pure Silk shaving cream. 
- This has always been my favorite shaving cream. It leaves my legs smoothe and touchable. Perfect for your wedding day.

I recieved Ecotools Pure complexion sponge.
-This sponge is great because it is shaped with a pointed tip.So i can use this around my eyes without getting cleanser in my eyes. It really gets all dirt and oil to keep your face clear for your big day and it rinses your face so no messy splashing your face to rinse it.

I recieved a Riley & Grey card.
- Riley and grey gives you access to the best wedding websites and helps you plan your wedding and help you find great deals and anything you need.

These are perfect items for any bride to be. If you wanna know more about Influenster just go to:
http://www.influenster.com

Where you can get sent free products to test and share with your social media sites!

Thanks for reading and congratulations to anyone who is getting married. I hope these products ard useful to you and if you can think of any other products a wedding couple would need id love to hear it, because I would have never though of bringing a tide to go stain remover. So i will definitely bring one with me.

Thanks Loves!
xxErika

No comments:

Post a Comment