Friday, June 13, 2014

MAC Paint Pots in Bare Study & Groundwork | Photos&Review

Paint Pots Can be wore alone or as a primer under your eyeshadow to make it stay all day. They are pretty much a cream eyeshadow but they set really well so thats why they make a good base.

Here im going to show you my 2 favoirte MAC paint pots.
The first paint pot I ever bought was the lightest shade called Bare Study. It is a champagne color that is shimmery but when you wear it alone its not too shimmery. It lets your eye come through so it actually looks kind of sheer wore alone, but it is beautiful. I love wearing this alone when im in a hurry. I like to use it as a primer most of the time, I feel like every eyeshadow I put on top, Bare Study just makes the color pop out more and makes it more pretty.
I bought this paint pot 2 years ago and if you look at the photos below I've only used half the pot, if that, and I use it at least 3 times a week. 

They cost $20 but they are well worth the money. You can purchase them here:
http://www.maccosmetics.com

The second paint pot I have is called Groundwork. This is a makeup artist must have because it works on Everyone.  Its a taupe brown shade. Its so easy to apply. You can just apply with fingers then blended the top line out with a clean finger. This is gorgeous by itself. I usually wear this by itself and it gorgeous on any age skin. It just works really well with everyone. You can also use it as a primer which is nice, like all the paint pots.

I hope this was helpful if you are trying to buy one but wanted a review first. I know I always look at reviews be for I purchase something.
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions or need some tips just ask!

《Disclaimer: I bought these myself and im not getting anything from MAC to review them. 》

xxErika

No comments:

Post a Comment