Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Best candles! My Favorites!

I absolutely love candles, but I have tried some that are expensive and weak in smell. There is nothing more annoying than buying a candle and it barely give off any scent.

So here are some of my all time favorites,  and the ones that I find are the strongest in smell.

My #1 candles are the Dilly Dilly Candles. I Love them! The smell is so strong, i have a pumpkin Dilly Dally in my room and within 5 minutes of  lighting it, the entire upstairs smells like pumpkin.
I bought mine when they were exclusively at Cracker Barrel, but I'm not sure where else you can buy them because they dont have their own store. You can always check eBay and online.

My 2nd favorite candles are the Yankee Candles. My favroite candle by them is 'Cherries in the Snow' it is amazing. They are also strong in scent and well worth the money. Plus Yankee Candle always have great coupon deals!

My 3rd favorite candles are the WoodWick candles. They are not as strong as Yankee and Dilly Dally, but they are pretty close. What I love about WoodWick candles, the wic make a fire crackling sound when you burn them so its very relaxing. I bought these at cracker barrel too. They always have them there.

Now for some of the candles I didn't like as much-
I love the smell of the bath and body works candles, but when you burn them they are very weak in smell. They dont fill up my rooms with much fragrance and for the price point, to me they are just not worth it.
Glade candles smell good but i feel like they burn up very fast and dont give much fragrance to my home. The glade is way cheaper than the Bath and Body work candles so I do think they would be more worth it for the value.

Candles for me are more than just the smell, I like to use them as decor for my home too. They are very pretty and set a nice mood for a home.

Check out my favorite Candle Photos, and let me know which ones you like the best and some of your favorites!

Thanks!
xxErika

No comments:

Post a Comment