Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NARS Haul! NARS Kalahari duo, Carthage matte lipstick, Barrow Street Eyeliner! Review,Photos&Makeup Look!

NARS Haul!

1st -NARS Kalahari Duo is absolutely stunning. You have a lighter side that is a light brown/champagne color that has a beautiful shine. The Darker side has the same shine and  is brown/golden with a hint of purple. They are a lovely silky/smooth texture and they last amazing on the eyes. The NARS duos are $34. Single shadows are $26. You do get a lot of product in them. The duo is 4g.

2nd -NARS Carthage Pure Matte lipstick has become my favorite lipstick I own. MAC girl about town was my other favorite and these two are similar, but Carthage has a more red tint to it. The first time I saw Carthage was in a picture of Emma Stone wearing it and I fell in love. Its a bright pink lipstick and the red tint is undetectable, but it just separates Carthage from being a Fuchsia pink, like Girl About Town is. Even though it is matte, its not drying which I love. You get 2g for $25.

3rd - The last thing I bought is the Larger Than Life Long-Wear eyeliner in the shade Barrow Street. I saw Karlie Kloss wearing this at an MTV awards show and I loved it. It is such an amazing bright color. So fun. I love it! You get 0.58g for $24

You can purchase all NARS products at: http://www.narscosmetics.com

**I have done some makeup looks with me wearing the products, and I have done some swatches of them too!!

If you have any questions about the products, just ask! Let me know what you think!
                                                           xxErika

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty makeup look. I loved NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear eyeliner .. its soo cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh ive never tried that palette. I love all NARS products in general. Thank u babe! xxErika

      Delete