Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How I got this Christmas Makeup Look!

One the eyes: I used my Sephora Makeup Academy Palette, I I used a champagne color all over the lid, then a shimmery gold/silver shade in the inner corners. I then used a black shade and made a defined V shape in the outer corner and into the crease.

Lashes: I used a Pixie mascara and some Revlon lashes and cut them in half and used them as corner lashes. Corner lashes go really well with this eye look.

Skin: I mixed MAC face and Body with the Rimmel BB cream.

Contour: I used the Benefit hoola Bronzer to contour my cheek bones and forehead.
Highlight: I used the The Balm Mary Louminizer on the tops of my cheek bones and on the Cupid bow.

Cheeks: I used NYC bronzer then a touch of Benefit Bella Bamba

Lips: For lips I went with a classic red, I used MAC Ruby Woo

This is a perfect christmas look. The red lips are always a good way to go, and the glittery eyes and black defined outer corners and the corner lashes gave the eyes a more winged out cat shape. 

I hope you like it! Let me know if you try this look out!

xxErika

2 comments: