Sunday, November 3, 2013

MAC Plumful Lipstick Photos&Lip Swatch!

MAC Plumful is a Lustre finish. It is a great fall lipstick. Plumful is a great lipstick if you want to wear a plum  lipstick, but don't want something like a strong full on purple.
This is very pretty, I did realize once I got it home how similar it is to MAC Craving. Plumful is lighter than Craving. Craving is a Cream Sheen finish so its color is very strong, where Plumful is a Lustre so it is sheer but buildable. I would have probably went with Plumful instead of Craving if I had seen it first, but they are both nice colors.
Plumful is around $15. You can purchase it at: http://www.maccosmetics.com

*Let me know what eyeshadow color you would pair with this shade! I'd love to hear it!

xxErika

No comments:

Post a Comment