Monday, November 4, 2013

MAC Saddle Eyeshadow Review! Makeup look& Photos!

MAC Saddle eyeshadow has a Matte finish. It is very pigmented and gives off a lot of color. Its warm brown color is why I bought it. I like to contrast my eyes and lips. If you see in my photo, I used the warm Saddle shadow and Cool Plum lipstick so they contrast against eachother. Warm can be anything with yellow in it, Saddle has yellow in it which gives it that warmness. Cool colors have blue in them. Like a blue toned pink or plum. Its nice to have a Warm Brown in your collection. Another reason I bought it is to do a Grunge look with it. I will post photos of it as soon as I do it! Warm brown eyeshadow messily blended very high up and very low under the lashline is very grungy, and Saddle is nice for that.
Saddle is $10 for the pro pan form and $15 for the pot form. I live in WV where the demand for pro pans isn't high enough for them to carry them, which is disappointing.
You can order the pro pans and all MAC products online at:
http://www.maccosmetics.com

*If you're wondering. I am wearing MAC Plumful  lipstick in the photo!  Im aslo wearing NARS Sin blush. I like how the blush and lipstick look very similar, so you get that reflection of the same color. 

Let me know what you think and if you contrast your makeup!

xxErika


2 comments:

  1. very beautiful sultry look, thanks for sharing!

    http://liz-breygel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete