Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Some makeup items sent by my friend Joy Carey - PureJoy Makeup | ELF Hypershine Gloss/ELF Liner&Shadow Stick/Milani Lip Flash!

I wanted to share these makeup items that were sent to me by an amazing MUA and beauty blogger. She knew I couldn't find these where I live, so she suprised me with these lovely products. She's so sweet.
The first item she sent was the ELF Hypershine Gloss in the shade Joy. :)
This gloss is so beautiful. It has the most beautiful shimmer. There is a slight tint of pink to it. I love how it feels on. I'm so happy to get to try an ELF lip product. :)
The second product is the ELF Eyeliner and Shadow Stick in the shade Basic/Brown. This is amazing. They glide on so smooth and stay put. The color is amazing. The shadow is a gold/champagne color and the liner is a dark brown.
Last product is the Milani Lip Flash in the shade 03 Flash light. Wow this color is so bright and I love it! Its a orange/red with the most beautiful shimmer. I'm going to be wearing this non stop. This is my first time trying Milani, and I love it!
Check out the photos and swatches below and let me know what you think!
Also, go check out Joy's blog!
purejoymakeup.blogspot.com
Joy is such inspiration in the beauty community! She is an amazing MUA. She shows her makeup work on her facebook page. Shes always answering beauty questions! She does lots of contests,giveaways and flash giveaways! So don't miss them!
Go check out her facebook! Her facebook name is: PureJoy Makeup by Joy
Thanks for reading!
xxErika

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing and the sweet comments my friend ! I am glad you are enjoy the products that I sent you!

    ReplyDelete