Friday, October 25, 2013

Dr. Scholls Active Series review and how I got them free!

I received these Dr. Scholls free from http://www.Influenster.com
I recieved these free to review! So go check out Influenster if you're interested in getting products to review! These are from the Active Series Voxbox!

Ok so the Dr. Scholls are amazing! They help my feet feel better when I'm standing all day. My feet always hurt if I'm standing for too long and these minimize that so much!
These are great to run in too! I feel like they help me run faster and longer. My feet cramp a little bit when I run a long distance, but with these, they haven't!
The Dr. Scholls I recived were a size 7-10 in women. They have more size ranges and All you have to do is cut them to fit your size. I was suprised at how easy it was to cut them and they fit great!
I would highly recommend them!

If you have any questions about the Dr. Scholls or Influenster, just ask!

xxErika

3 comments:

  1. I took the survey for this box and I was secretly hoping to get it. They look like the best Dr. Scholls I've seen so far.
    http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! ;) this is my second voxbox and so far I am loving influenster! If you do get any voxboxes and do a post, I'd love for you to share it with me so I can see what you get! ;)

      Delete
  2. I am really enjoying them too. I must get a blog post done! Ah, so much to do, so little time. Thanks for sharing! (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete