Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Baby Lips by Maybelline! Review&Swatches!

Maybelline Baby Lips are one of the most popular lip products at the drugstore, and I can see why!
They have an amazing variety of shades. Some are more pigmented than others. The color does last a good while on the lips. They leave my lips feeling soft and moisturized. They don't wear off patchy, which I've found a lot of lip balms to do on me. They are definitely my favorite lip balm. I find myslef reaching for these when I don't know what I want to wear. They are so easy to wear, and heal your lips at the same time!
I think the best thing about them is their price, for only $2.97, for me, they are worth every penny. They do sell them in a 2 pack also, 2 for $5. (At Walmart and Target) That's how I bought two of mine.
If you do plan to pick one up, I want to say they can melt really easily, so make sure you keep them at room temperature. 

If you have any questions about them, feel free to ask me!
xxErika

9 comments:

  1. We love baby lips! They are cheap. very hydrating and they smell delicious! What's not to love! Thanks for sharing the swatches! Now I know which ones I need to add to my collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ;)they really are the best lip balms ever! The one I want to get next is the nude/peachy shade.

      Delete
  2. I love the Cherry Me one! They feel nice and smooth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that was actually the first shade I got, It caught my eye first and I love the pigmentation on that one! ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to love these because so many other people do but they are just too slippery for me. I'm always a little envious of people that love these because I feel like I'm not part of the cool kids club. A love reading your post about them. Thanks for sharing. (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kind of how I feel about the Revlon Lip butters! Lol. I like the lip butters but i think the reason why i love the baby lips so much is because they don't go patchy on me. Even the lip butters wear off in the center on me first, and I just love how they wear more than anything . But your welcome. ;)

      Delete
  5. I bought Pink Punch today after reading your post! Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thats my Favorite one! I know you'll love it! ;)

      Delete