Wednesday, July 17, 2013

LAQA&CO. LIL'LIP -Swatches,LipSwatch,Review

LAQA&CO. LIL'LIP in the shade Pinkman.
These actually come in a set of two, I got mine in a birchbox so I only have the lighter pink shade. The other shade in the duo is a raspberry red.
I had to review this formula because it is amazing. These are one of the longest wearing lip products. I don't have to touch it up or worry about it bleeding for hours.
What's unique about it is they are very moisturizing, yet don't stain your lips. Usually when a lip product is moisturizing it doesn't last as long, but this does. Its not like a wet formula either, its like a lipstick texture. The pigmentation is awesome. They are seriously AMAZING!
They are $16 on the Birchbox website.  Two at .07oz. They are a great price and worth every penny!
This has become my go-to summer lip product!
Take a look at the photos and let me know what you think!           
xxErika

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning color! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is! Thank you! It remimds me of MAC's Girl about town, but its way longer lasting.

    ReplyDelete