Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Face of the day! What I'm wearing: All MAC!

How to get this look!

Face: I started with a good primer then used MAC Face and Body in the shade N3.

Cheeks: MAC Frankly Scarlet on the apples and blend out.

Eyes: I used MAC Bare Study paint pot as a base.
Eyeshadow, I used Woodwinked all over the lid and in the crease, then all under the eye on the lower lashline. Then I took a tiny bit of Twinks in the outer corner and just blended it softly in the outer part of the crease for just a little bit of depth.
For liner I used MAC Teddy eye pencil on the upper lash line and tightline, then I used Teddy on the bottom waterline.

Lips: MAC Syrup lipstick

Try to recreate this look. I love how all these colors work together!
Hope you enjoyed!

xxErika

1 comment:

  1. I have tagged you for Liebster Award, check out the details at http://www.candycrow.com/2013/08/liebster-award_11.html

    ReplyDelete