Friday, April 19, 2013

My Arabic Inspired Makeup Look!

This is an Arabic Makeup I did.

I used gel liner to make a point in the tearduct along with a wing in the outer corner.  I used a neutral shade on the lid and a darker shade for depth. I brought the dark shade up along the winged liner to smoke the wing out. I also ran black shadow along the bottom lash line.  Then I put a little bit of MAC Twinks through the crease for a pop of color. I used MAC Well Dressed mixed with a tiny bit of Benefit Coralista for blush and MAC Viva Glam V on the lips!

Arabic makeup is so gorgeous. I love how intense the liner and eye makeup can be. It has a very sexy feel. I cannot wait to do more of these! Try them out girls and guys! If you do please comment with a link or photo so I can see it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment