Saturday, April 20, 2013

MAC Springsheen Blush. Photos and Swatches!

MAC Springsheen is a Powder blush.
This is a Sheertone Shimmer finish so it can go on sheer but it is still very pigmented and buildable. This is absolutely gorgeous. At first I thought it looked more orange than I thought it was supposed to be when I saw it in the pan, but once I put it on it went to a pinky peach color.

This blush has 6 grams of product and the price is around $23. I actually bought this off Ebay for $14. Amazing deal! I had never purchased makeup from Ebay and all other MAC cosmetics I own I purchased from MAC, so I was kinda hesitant, but It came perfect.

I put a swatch of the Springsheen along with the Revlon lipgloss in Peony on my hand. I wanted to show how well these two colors go together. I did a review on Peony if you wanna take a look! These colors just put me in the mood for Spring. Springsheen is the perfect Spring blush!

So take a look at the photos ↓ and tell me if you would wear this!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erika, Just came across your post on G+ and loved reading your review. We would like to invite you to http://bellashoot.com You can share your amazing reviews and reach out an ever bigger audience. We are sure our users are going to love you :)xoxo

    ReplyDelete