Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Check out how I Won this Free Physicians Forumula BB Bronze Booster Bronzer!


Hey Dolls!

If you go to:
http://www.PhysiciansFormula.com and sign up for their email and site then you will be entered for chances to win products from their makeup line.
All I did was check my email and hit the enter competition button and I won!! How awesome!

**They didn't ask me to blog or share this either, I just wanted to share how to get free makeup plus give a review on this amazing bronzer.

This bronzer is the perfect shade. I will add photos of how I achieve a bronzey glow with it. I love the NYC Sunny Bronzer which is way cheaper but I love this one even better because, I think its worth the extra bucks (even tho I got it for free).
The packing is very nice. It looks high end. It comes with a brush that would be good for contouring, because its rectangular but I like to use a big round brush and do the outside perimeter of my face with it for that natural bronzing look. This bronzer has shimmer but,  i love that its more like a glow instead of glitter. It looks natural.

Its also healthy for you which is great. It has Beauty Balm Properties like spf, smoothes lines, mouisterizes your skin to keep it healthy looking but also powders so your not oily.

I am in love with this bronzer. Its has a  beautiful glow and i would highly recommend it. You can buy this at Walmart and Target.

Check out the photos and let me know what you think or if you have any questions!
xxErika

No comments:

Post a Comment