Sunday, February 23, 2014

MAC Impassioned Lipstick | Review,Photos&Swatches!!

MAC Impassioned Lipstick is a bright neonish pink. Its not too neon to scare people so dont worry about that. Its a creamy finish and lasts well on the lips. Its $15 and you can buy this at:
http://www.maccosmetics.com

This color looks great on everyone especially warm skin tones and darker skin tones.
If you're wondering what kind of makeup look to do with this lipstick. I find a winged liner looks really good with this.
I just did a little flick and I used MAC Naked Lunch all over the eye, so any light eyeshadow, then MAC Omega in the crease for subtle definition.
A good look to wear with this lipstick since it is so bright is to go easy on the eyes is Nothing too dark or crazy, because you dont want to take away from the lips.

I hope you like the makeup look I did with this lipstick. Check out the swatch as well!
Let me know what you think!!
xxErika

No comments:

Post a Comment