Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pacifica ALIGHT Multi-Mineral Bb Cream Review!


So I dont like giving bad reviews on products, id rather just show things I like and not talk about what I dont like, but after hearing all kinds of great reviews of this product and buying it and spending $15 on this and the reviews weren't all true, I had to do my own review on it.

So Pacifica BB Cream claims to do 5 things.
First it says its a bare skin tint- They are right about it being bare, it is very sheer and I heard people say that so I knew it was going to be sheer. I didn't realize it was so sheer it was like wearing nothing at all. I know BB Creams were sheer but this is more like a primer to me.
Second its supposed to be an illuminating primer. I do agree with it being illuminating, and if I was going to use this I would only use it as a primer. I don't notice it fill in any pores or lines, but I do feel like it makes my foundation last longer when I wear it over the top. The illuminating effect is good too.
Third it says it has a perfecting finish. The finish isnt bad but when its so sheer you cant even really tell, thats my complaint. It does have a nice finish but the finish doesn't matter if all your pimples are showing through and  illuminated.
Fourth it claims to be age-defying. I cant say if it is or not. It does smell really good. It smells like a face cream. If I use it more and see a difference, I will come back and let you know.
Fifth It is supposed to be shade matching! This is why I did this post in the first place. I heard so many people say it was great at matching skin. From dark skins to very pale. A lot of the good reviews were comming from ipsy bag users that are really popular on YouTube. Maybe for some it did match really well, but for me this didnt match at all and it just seemed like youtubers were saying everything in the bag was good even if it wasn't.

Take a look at my photos and see what you think! Let me know if you have tried this BB cream and if it actually worked for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment