Friday, June 21, 2013

Benefit PORE-fessional Swatches Photos&Comparison

The Benefit POREfessional is one of the best primers out there in my opinion, and it's my all time favorite!
This is a silicone base, which I really like. It glides smoothly over the face and makes a great base for makeup. Foundation will stay all day and pores and wrinkles look smooth and less visible. 
Another great thing about this  primer is you can apply it over foundation, if you need to touch up your makeup in the middle of the day.
0.75 fl.oz. at $30. It is a little pricey, but it will last you a very long time. You don't need much when you apply this. Actually, if you  use too much it wont work right. So just put a thin layer over skin before your foundation.
In the photos below, I have a swatch on my hand of what it looks like, its just a nude color.  Then I have a photo showing it blended onto my left hand and the right has no product on it. You will notice on the left, the skin looks more even and smooth.
Let me know what you think, girls and guys!
                                                       xxErika

2 comments:

  1. What kind of skintype do you have? I've got combination to oily skin, so I'm a little bit worried for this product to make my face kind of greasy. I tested it in store and it felt a little bit oily.
    Thanks xxxx
    sweetcurls.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have oily skin and this works fine for me. It does feel silky but after you put it on and start wearing it, its really lightweight and it doesn't feel like anything on your skin. I love how lightweight it is. It really helps to smooth out large pores too. I got a delux sample of it before I bought the full size to see if I liked it. Maybe you could try to get a sample.
    Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete