Thursday, May 2, 2013

MAC Cockney lipstick. Lip swatch and photos!

MAC Cockney is a gorgeous red lipstick. There is a shimmer to this lipstick that is so pretty. I feel like it gives the lipstick something extra. It's a Lustre finish so it's easy to wear. Lustre means its goes on quite sheer. So you won't need a lip liner or worry about it bleeding.
Cockney has a yellow undertone to it, so if you have a yellow or olive undertone to your skin like i do, this will compliment that. If you have more of a blue undertone to your skin, blue undertone reds will compliment that. That doesn't mean you have to wear colors that compliment your skintone, I think Cockney would look great on everyone!
I have done some swatches below on my hand showing this built up and then another with it more sheer. So you can definitely build it up if you want to.  Take a look and let me know what you think! xxErika

2 comments:

  1. This color is gorgeous. I really love it!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award, because I think you have a wonderful blog! Check out my post on it: http://www.ceverythingbeauty.com/2013/05/liebster-blog-award-hello-everyone-i.html

    ♥ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked it out and it looks really fun! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete